Fórum PSNation
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[Rumor] Monster Hunter 4 para PSVita

Ir para baixo

Mensagem 

[Rumor] Monster Hunter 4 para PSVita Empty [Rumor] Monster Hunter 4 para PSVita

According to Japanese game magazine Game Lab, Nintendo 3DS exclusive Monster Hunter 4 was delayed to summer for a reason other than "improving quality". That reason is apparently that the game is also being developed for the PS Vita. Rumors say (via Game Lab) that the game's getting a simultaneous release on the 3DS and the PS Vita.

Why is this a big deal? In Japan, Monster Hunter is the reason why the PSP was so popular. Having it can make a system.

Game Lab's rumors certainly aren't always correct. It did correctly say God Eater 2 was going to the PS Vita before that was officially announced.

But to be honest, I do not believe that Monster Hunter 4 would get a simultaneous 3DS and PS Vita release. Nintendo, for one, would never allow it. But since Capcom does like multiplatform titles, I would not be surprised if Monster Hunter 4 made it to the Vita in some form or another. Eventually. Now that I believe.

Kotaku is following up with Capcom and will update this post should the company comment.

De acordo com a revista japonesa Game Lab, Monster Hunter 4 não foi adiado para o verão, somente para polimento, e sim porque a Capcom pretende lançar ele junto com a versão do 3DS, será que é verdade? PSVita estará salvo?

Fonte: Kotaku
HyogaS2
HyogaS2
Admin
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 9107

Humor : Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, Tomorrow I'll miss you, Remember I'll always be true :)
Wii FC : 8773-6009-6315-3587
Inscrição : 28/07/2008

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Compartilhar este artigo em: reddit

[Rumor] Monster Hunter 4 para PSVita :: Comentários

Misaeru

Mensagem 18/1/2013, 11:08 por Misaeru

Esse sim, será um jogo que vale o investimento.

DanielTkd

Mensagem 18/1/2013, 11:09 por DanielTkd

Se não aumentar as vendas depois desse jogo, pode parar de fabricar o Vita.

Mensagem 18/1/2013, 11:09 por Thiago Joness

Não me atrai não sei porque

HyogaS2

Mensagem 18/1/2013, 11:12 por HyogaS2

não gosto de MH, mas espero que a notícia seja verdade!

Mensagem  por Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo