Fórum PSNation
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Bleach: Heat The Soul! 6 - Soul Battle

Ir para baixo

Mensagem 

Bleach: Heat The Soul! 6 - Soul Battle Empty Bleach: Heat The Soul! 6 - Soul Battle

Bleach: Heat The Soul! 6 - Soul Battle Pix_090303_bleach

The next game in the Heat the Soul franchise gets more info today with an added release date.

Japanese online retailer Game Star is quick again with new details and the release date of Sony just announced Bleach: Heat The Soul 6. Apparently the game will be released in Japan on May 14, which is the traditional release month for most of the PSP Bleach games in Japan. There are also details on some of the new stuff for the game, which the description says is “soul battle at its peak”.

As expected, the character list is the longest in the series (74 playable characters to be exact), with a few of them from the upcoming anime. All the anime series are included in the game, from the very first season to the upcoming one. You have more freedom in forming your Tag Team now as the limitation of certain characters can’t be in the same team of the previous game no longer applies. Customization is upgraded with new ability to combine skills freely to make sure you have the most advantages in battles. Finally, beginners can expect tutorials and customization options tailored to them.

Fonte: GameStar via PSPHyper

74 LUTADORES!!!!!
HyogaS2
HyogaS2
Admin
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 9107

Humor : Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, Tomorrow I'll miss you, Remember I'll always be true :)
Wii FC : 8773-6009-6315-3587
Inscrição : 28/07/2008

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Compartilhar este artigo em: reddit

Bleach: Heat The Soul! 6 - Soul Battle :: Comentários

L [k] s o w

Mensagem 29/3/2009, 22:01 por L [k] s o w

nossa

faz mo tempao que eu vi isso ae

e que om que vai lançar mais um

so n gostei do 5 pq eh muito facil =x

a luta mesmo eh ridicula

so eh fodinha zera pq tem que mata o cara dum jeito especial que eu nunca sei...ja que eh japa

mais luta mesmo cara...eh facil demais »«

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo